Hello my lovelies!! First of all i am back with another update on my lifestyle change. I mentioned at THE START OF MY WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY that it will be a brilliant idea to share this Challenging experience with you all.
Seriously i am hoping there are more people on this journey! who i’m i kidding i know there are loads of people on this journey.
CAN WE EVER BE HAPPY WITH OUR IMAGE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR.
As humans i don’t think we will ever be fully happy with how we look in front of a mirror.
If you where nodding your head whilst reading this post, you fully understand what i mean.
CHALLENGES I FACED THIS WEEK
- EATING CLEAN– I promise you this has been the hardest for me all week, like seriously i found myself craving all sort of food like Fu min’s (Local Chinese) Ribs, Puff Puff (Nigerian Snack) any one that knows Puff Puff knows how its made and its for sure not anywhere healthy.
- HUNGER– In addition, this week i noticed i was ALWAYS hungry, what could be the reason for this?. Who else feels like this?? as a result to this craving i had Puff Puff (it tasted so good).
- TIRED– I found that i was so tired from the moment i woke up to when i went back to bed but i think my period had a huge role to play.
- TRAINING– I was in a lot of discomfort this week anyways, so the spirit to workout was there, but my body just wasn’t willing. trained only 3 days this week (Those 3 days where pretty hardcore i have to say).
PROS OF THE WEEK
- Finally i stepped on the scale expecting to see no changes, i was pleasantly surprised that i had gone down by 2 kg to what i was expecting.
- Lastly This week wasn’t that great but i still managed to go down on the scale.
- Not Giving up on my Goals!!
Another weekly update on my journey is coming to you next week Sunday. Lost a total of 6kg so far.